Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That went better than expected...

So I'm now just over a week into Turking and I made my first purchase this morning, Thanks to Amazon Prime my game should show up on Friday. I've decided I'm going to limit myself to one game a week. This week it was Elder Sign . basically a co-op game for 1-8 player's which is essentially a stripped down version of another game called Arkham Horror. Since I don't usually have 3-6 hours to play a board game I decided to go with the light version of it.

I also decided that since my balance is still quite high I'm going to stick $50 into our savings account which leaves me with just over $20 in my Amazon Balance. Not bad if I say so myself! Since my approval came through on most of my balances here was the updated amounts before I started spending money:

Thus far, Mechanical Turk is a great way to hunker down and buy some of the things you might not otherwise. Or even just add to your monthly income. I figure I am going to try and stick with making $5-$6 a day for the next little while and just see how things end up.

Check back as I'll be trying some different things this week, and I'll keep everyone updated on what is available out there!

ALSO: If you have any questions or are interested, please make sure and ask them via the comments. I'll help in anyway I can, It's been good for me so far, and I don't see why it can't be as good for other people..

No comments:

Post a Comment