Saturday, January 21, 2012

Next week's goal: Buy a board game from my Clover referrals.

So I have to admit that I have been slacking on Mechanical Turk this week. I have only been visiting Hit's worth turking for and getting a few easy hits a day. I have kind of been swept up in this Clover phenomenon and have been trying to push to see how fast I can make my $85.

So Far I have made $26 ($6 from signing up and $20 from 4 referrals!) I have my sister sold on it, but her current phone is Android 2.1 and it won't let her install it :(...

However, 3 of those referrals were from people reading this Blog, so I feel fairly confident that I can hit my desired budget early next week! I still have $30ish Dollars in my MTurk account that I can use to supplement my needed funding though.

I have decided that this week I am saving up to buy Cosmic Encounter I have wanted this game for a while so I figured if I can get it for free, why not give it a shot? So I need $60. I'm almost there but it won't hurt if anyone want's to sign up for Clover and score me another $5. (with $6 for yourself!)

I do want to take a minute and that everybody that is viewing this Blog! It's gotten way bigger so much faster than I ever could have expected. Looking at my Stats I can wholeheartedly say that Reddit is the biggest community to thank.

I would like to spread a little bit of love back to my favorite Sub Reddit's and so here are some links I ask that everybody check out to meet some great people and learn about what interests you!

/r/boargames If you have any interest in Board Games whatsoever, this is basically the say-all-end-all of Board Game communities. Much easier that BGG and I have loved every suggestion I've gotten so far!

/r/Frugal This blog really came about because my wife and I decided it's past time to stay on top of our finances. I cannot explain how much just the simple suggestions and new ideas this group offers has already impacted my families financial stability.

/r/beermoney  Basically the Sub Reddit that feeds this blog. Please check it out if you would like to see what others are trying to do to earn money. Basically all I try to do is take all of the great info from this group and compile it into a "dummies guide."

Thanks everybody for still coming to visit! I'll keep everybody posted as I move closer to next weeks goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment