Sunday, January 22, 2012

Elder Sign is pretty good!

So I decided to break out Elder Sign for it inaugural game today! It was a lazy Sunday after two great football games, and since my wife and child are out of town for the weekend, I called up my sister and my cousin and we decided to take on likes of Cthulhu! I can understand where it feels lacking for more hardcore gamers, but I think it scratches the itch that games like Pandemic or Forbidden Island are lacking in depth.

It was a lot of fun and very presentable to non gamers. I enjoyed it, and I enjoy some of the 6-8 hours games out there but rarely get the chance to play them anymore. It was all the more enjoyable because it didn't cost me anything out of pocket!

I am however, excited for Cosmic Encounter this week as I have never played but desired it for a long time. As It stands I have enough between my MTurk Balance and my Clover referrals to purchase it outright, but I  would like to see if I can get enough referrals by Wednesday to purchase it exclusively from my Clover invites.

Currently my Clover balance is $41, so I  hope I can pull it off.


I want to thank the following for using my invites and hope they are earning as well as I have been:

Lindy Jones; Joshua Tanase; Brad McHargue; Jeremy Mayeres; Andrew DeVries; Patrick Liu & Michael

So the breakdown so far is: $6 for signing up and $35 from my invites! Another 4 invites and I'll be set! So if you are looking to help out and score some free cash yourself, Please click here and invite yourself!

Thanks again for everybody's interest and I 'll work on some new guides this next week!

Update: Thanks to Ricky Sosa for putting me up to $46 just a few minutes ago! 3 left by Wednesday, hope i can make it!

Update 2: Thanks to Ian Ferguson for accepting an invite earlier today! (2 more to go by Wednesday)



No comments:

Post a Comment