Friday, January 27, 2012

Free Game #2

So it's awesome when you order a  game with Prime shipping and it shows up the next day!
Click to ZOOM
I came home from a day long trek with my uncle trying to break in his new Ranger 800, to find this package sitting on my doorstep. I was headed out the door to my in-law's house so I took it along with me.

We decided to test it out after Ian went to bed, and even though we spent 1 hour trying to read the rules and get through the first phase of the game, we had a blast! It was hilarious to see my in-laws trying to figure out how to built a spaceship from a bunch of random junk. There were also some seriously tense moments when we were waiting to see how much damage our ship was about to take from a meteor shower.

Needless to say I highly recommend Galaxy Trucker to anybody who is looking for a hilariously fun game. After the first round that took almost an hour, we flew through the second and third round in less that 20 minutes each.

Had I stayed up at the in-law's house it would have gotten a lot more play time, it really was a great time, made all the better because it cost me nothing!


**Interested in earning money for games or whatever? Check out Clover and  Mechanical Turk. So far I've averaged 1 game a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment