Friday, January 20, 2012

Clover = Ridiculously Easy Money

So Attempt #2 that I happened upon this week is a new App for the I-phone/Android Phones called Clover.

What it is: Clover is a service designed so that people with smart phones can send money back and forth. To explain it very simply: watch this video..


Why it's Awesome: To promote their service they will give you $6 just for signing up. (Think viral marketing) The person who invited you get's $5. If you opt to put in a credit card (which will not be charged anything!) then you become a "gold member" and are awarded 17 invites. You get $5 for everyone that signs up. They also get $5 for signing up and their own invites. If you are leery of putting in a Credit/Debit Card, you can wait around for a Green Membership to become available and then you are awarded 2 invites worth $5 each. Green Memberships can take up to a week to go through whereas you can sign up for a Gold any time you get sick of waiting.

So Basically in the 3 minutes it took me to sign myself up and send it to my wife and have her sign up, I made $11. You can either cash out $5 as an amazon Gift Card (Which is a Code they email you that you use when you checkout on Amazon.com)  Or leave the money in the Clover App and Later transfer it to a bank account or whatever. Within 5 minutes of signing up I had 2 emails with $5 "Gift Codes" I then took a minute and sent out some text to the people I thought would sign up and sure enough I got a bite. When I have a chance to talk to some people tomorrow and show them how it works, I will have made about $30 for 10 minutes worth of work.

Anyway it really is awesome, sign up make your money , cash out, and then you can cancel/uninstall if you want too. Seems like it might be a nice way to lend money between friends though, because it keeps a record of your transactions. (I forgot I loaned $10 to Mark...Dude! Where is my money?!) Any way have a look and get in while the getting is hot. If you get all 17 people to sign up you just made: $85! plus the six you got for signing up. And it can happen in a day.

If you know people with smart phones that are willing to spend a few minutes and make some money, this is a great way to get it done.

For Anyone wanting to sign up now, scan this code on your phone and Viola! you just made $6!

 Alternatively you cant just Click HERE to have an invite sent to your phone. Thanks, and enjoy your Money!
Scan it in on your phone, make money, retire...

 Amazon Gift Codes take less than 5 minutes to receive. If, however,  you want to transfer it to a bank account then people are claiming it can take up to a week, but so far no issues!

EDIT: 10 minutes after posting this I had another person sign up from this post!
Thanks : Joshua Tanase! & now Brad McHargue & Jeremy Mayeres!

No comments:

Post a Comment