Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dang Amazon...

This week I have some good news as well as bad news.

I was able to get over my goal with Clover Thanks to: Jason Frehner; Michael Otte & Kirk Matthews!
Click to ZOOM
 That actually put me over where I wanted to be! So I excitedly logged onto Amazon last night and saw that Cosmic Encounter showed : "Only 2 left in stock - Hurry and order"

Long story short, I got all the way through checkout and suddenly was greeted with: "This Item became unavailable after you added it to your cart!" What kind of irks me about it is that if I do a search for Cosmic Encounter It shows up with: 2 left in stock- Order soon.

After growing frustration I saw that  King of Tokyo was available again. (When I was looking last week I saw that it was out of stock everywhere.) So I decided I would give it a try. Of course when I got through checkout ans saw that shipping time was 18-26 days, I was disgusted and decided to re-evaluate my purchase.

That being the case I am excited with my final decision: Galaxy Trucker. It's a game I've wanted to get now for a while but it tends to slide from the top spot just because I get swept up in something else. It really does seem like a great game though that will fit in perfectly with my regular group. Best part is, it was eligible for Prime shipping so I should have it on Friday!

I sincerely hope that Cosmic Encounter isn't out of print as that usually inflates the price drastically!

Anyway I guess I'll have to hit MTurk harder this week so I'll be ready for a game next week as well!.

Also I'd like to give a Shout-out to Mursz. who posted a good guide to using App-Trailer's to make money in your free time. Go check it out!


1 comment:

  1. One day I hope to be as patient as you are with all of the digital hoops that we jump through.

    ReplyDelete